Friday, August 29, 2008

I got lost...

... but I found a shortcut! Success!!! That´s all I wanted to say. I had the afternoon off today, so I went on a very long walk around town. I turned too soon on a street that became a dead end, but after looking closely I saw a small stone walking trail that connected ahead with the main road - directly across the road from my house! I was proud, to say the least. And lucky, because it started raining AGAIN immediately after I stepped into my doorway. There is rumor of clear skies tomorrow, though, so we´ll see. I haven´t seen a sunny day yet since I´ve been here. I love rainy weather and all... but it would be nice to see the town in actual daylight sometime.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Aw! Take your camera with you sometime silly! I can't wait to see where you live! I'm so proud of you and look forward to visiting you soon hopefully!