Saturday, December 27, 2008
der Harz
As most of you know, I spent my last week of Christmas holiday with my host family, plus Claudia´s mother Jutta and brother Harald in den Harz, a region of southern Germany with soft mountains containing cozy little hamlets. Perfect for Christmastime. I know I have said this before and failed, but I´ll try to give some proper descriptions of my week sometime soon. In the meantime, please follow the photo link to my flickr.com account and look through my pictures! I´m feeling a bit sick (thankfully now and not last week!), and am going to rest for a bit. I think you´ll appreciate my post about my trip more when I am feeling closer to 90%. I hope you´ve all had a fantastic Christmas, and wish you the best in the New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, Kate, your Christmas looks like it was just magical! I'm sure it was hard to be away from home on Christmas, but what a lovely experience. All your photos look like they could illustrate a book of fairy tales!
Post a Comment