Tuesday, September 30, 2008
photos coming soon.
Just thought I´d let you know. After spending at least an hour fiddling around with my camera, usb cord, and trying different ports and troubleshooting programs, I was about to throw my old camera out the window for good and forever curse the world of technology. After figuring I had little to lose, I held the camera tightly and beat each side solidly with my fist - several times. You never know - it might just need to settle its insides a bit... I replaced the transfer cord again, and crossed my fingers. And it worked like a dream! Hundreds of beautiful photos smoothly began to stream in! I felt like I was a haggard shepherd collecting all my little lambs after believing they had been lost forever. I spent some time tonight editing and saving, and am too tired now to upload them to facebook or my blog. You have to do add them one at a time, since this computer system can´t install the simple uploader-thing. This is a commitment that I´m not in condition to face tonight. Too sleepy. Perhaps tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment