Saturday, October 18, 2008

Early to bed.

She´s back! And she´s exhausted. Yes... exhausted after a week of absolute relaxation. Crazy, isn´t it? But I´ll sleep now, and then give a proper update sometime tomorrow. I´m so glad to have a Sunday before starting the next week. But in case you´re anxious - the holiday was a success. Denmark is stunning with its rolling dunes and diverse vegetation, and the fierce sea wind made me feel so alive.

On a sad note it appears I´m having camera issues again... nothing will transfer to the computer through the USB, even though they are definitely on the memory card. Punching the camera didn´t work this time. Who knows how long it will take to post photos...

2 comments:

Mark Saner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Saner said...

Glad all went well on the trip. I am so envious. Hope your week starts off well. If you make it to Berlin again have a Doenner or 10 for me :).

For the camera issues I would suggest buying a usb card reader. Its just a little box that you keep plugged into the computer and you take the memory card out of the camera and put it into the reader. I think you can get them for $10-$20 at just about any office supply or computer store.