Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flickr

dscn5933
dscn5933,
originally uploaded by katemaeda.
I have a few photos downloaded onto Flickr.com, and I´m too lazy to transfer them all to my blog or Facebook right now...

I think if you click on this photo, it should take you to the rest of the photos on Flickr. In case it doesn´t work, though, just go to:

www.flickr.com

(or more specifically:)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30265955@N07/

and search for my member profile, katemaeda for the photostream. I´d recommend clicking on the Denmark set to the right of the page, to keep it simple.


For some reason not all the photos made it onto the page, so I need to try to complete the album later. For now, enjoy the few that have made it so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are some amazing photos, Kate! I especially like the ones of the countryside and sunset on the beach.