Friday, October 10, 2008

Holiday

We leave in just a couple hours for our fall holiday in Denmark. Claudia´s whole family will meet us there (except Harry, who sadly starts classes next week for his art program). I really have no idea what to expect from the week, so I´ll just give a report when I return, rather than trying to guess and describe it now. Basically all I know is that Oma Jutta rents a house at the sea... and there is a sand dune? The families take turns cooking, games are played, fires and music made, etc. I´ll probably read a lot of books. Should be a great week! But you probably won´t be hearing from me again until the 19th or so.

Until then, stay healthy and have a fantastic week!
Peace, Kate

1 comment:

Jessu said...

This comes after the fact- but I was catching up on your blog and saw the post about things going not so smoothly-
I just got back from a brutal class about 5 minutes ago, and I've had others. I think that stuff like that is just part of the reality of living in another country. For what it's worth, I've had similar experiences aplenty, and I have to pick myself up pretty frequently as well. Ganbate!